Even though the basic vastu is same for all kind of buildings and spaces, some principles of commercial vastu are completely opposite of the residential vastu.
For example, a vastu complaint house will have a balance among Rajasic, Tamasic and Satvik energies to serve its purpose of a balanced and a happy life. Residents of a house which has all these three energies of nature in a balanced state will live a prosperous and a healthy life.
Whereas, a vastu compliant commercial property should mainly focus on the rajasic energy. It can also have satvik energy at the working place, but normally, there is no place for tamasic energy at your working place unless it is the requirement of a particular business. The reason for not having tamasic energy at your working place is because it makes the environment lethargic and inactive which may have adverse impact on your business.
Vastu For Office| Best Office Vastu Tips|
According to the architectural science of Vastu Shastra, there is a deep connection between the environment of a workplace and the over-all success of a business. It is scientifically proven that having a positive work environment can actually increase the productivity in a workplace. Different design aspects, walls of your workplace, whole interior and layout will provoke different psychological responses. So, it becomes important to have a Vastu-Friendly office.
- It enhances work performance of employees.
- Quick recovery from financial losses.
- Attracts new and better opportunities to grow your business.
- Controlled wasteful expenditures and improved savings.
- Increases your business related skills.
- Helps you get more orders and sales.
- Removes the obstacles in success.
Here are some proven, most accurate and extremely effective Secret Vastu tips to follow at your office or workplace to ensure prosperity and success in your career.
Benefits of Commercial Vastu
- New ideas and increased opportunities
- Attracting maximum number of customers
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Financial stability and quick cash flow
- Recovery from financial losses
- Releasing the blocked payments
- Convert the visitors into customers
- Providing better customer service