Vastu tips for a restaurant
Any building that you buy or build for commercial or personal purposes. It is always favorable and advised to do it per the Vastu guidelines. Vastu Shastra has put down specific rules and principles for constructing all kinds of buildings and spaces to fill these places with positivity and good energy. The same goes for a restaurant.
Commercial ventures like restaurants should always be constructed as per the Vaastu guidelines so that the owner doesn’t have to incur losses he could have avoided with some redecoration and detail.
Vastu For Restaurants: Tips & Best Location For Restaurants
Vaastu Shastra has laid down certain rules and principles for every kind of building and spaces. It is always advisable to follow Vaastu guidelines while designing a plan both for personal and commercial spaces. Application of Vaastu principles becomes more important while planning a restaurant as it is important to prevent it from running into losses because of the problem with planning. Commercial projects like restaurants should always be constructed according to the Vaastu guidelines so that owner doesn’t have to incur losses. Following are the Vaastu guidelines for the construction of a restaurant.
- It is advisable to make sitting arrangement of restaurant on first floor only.
- Main entrance of the restaurant should always be from East or North.
- Reception in restaurant should be better placed in Northern side.
- Storage room to store raw material, grains etc must be ideally placed in South-west.
- Kitchen in the restaurant should always be held in South-east and avoid other location or direction for kitchen.
Here are some proven, most accurate and extremely effective Secret Vastu tips to follow at your restaurant to ensure prosperity and success in your career.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind In Vastu For Restaurant
- East-West facing rooms are considered auspicious.
- 3rd floor above ground level is not kept vacant or occupied.
- 30% of land should be untouched for green belts, gardens, etc.
- Water bodies should not be on the western side of the plots since it attracts bad luck.
- The large vacant area should be on the eastern side while building houses since the main entrance, the staircase is always on the eastern side followed by north.