Vastu Tips for Hotels & Motels
When a hotel is constructed following the vastu tips for hotel it gives the owner and the customers a great deal of satisfaction. Hotel planning, as per vastu, also helps in reducing manual errors by the staff. It escalates the room occupants and positive reviews by customers. On the other hand, non-compliance with the vastu shastra can lead to multiple complaints from the customers and low performance by the staff. So, to get the maximum benefit, it is advisable to follow the vastu shastra tips for a hotel.
Why Vastu for Hotels?
Vastu for hotels, restaurants, cafes and motels helps to create an environment that enhances guests’ experience. Vastu layout attracts more and more guests which in turn increases the popularity, finance and satisfies the customers.
- Proper location of the commercial complex regarding roads.
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water level.
- The location of the beams.
- The location of the basement.
- The direction of the Entrance.
- The direction & placement of the windows.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the hotels.
A few things to keep in mind in Vastu for Hotels
- East-West facing rooms are considered auspicious.
- 3rd floor above ground level is not kept vacant or occupied.
- 30% of land should be untouched for green belts, gardens, etc.
- Water bodies should not be on the western side of the plots since it attracts bad luck.
- The large vacant area should be on the eastern side while building houses since the main entrance, the staircase is always on the eastern side followed by north.